Day 14 of STRIPPED 3.0
This morning was the last workout in the boot camp I started two weeks ago. I think all of the girls were really sad to see this day come. Over the past two weeks we’ve developed a habit of meeting each morning, working out, being pushed to new limits, and tracking our food/alcohol intake. Now that day 14 is here, we’re responsible for holding ourselves accountable going forward.
I’ve made a list of goals that I hope to keep between now and the next bootcamp starting February 13th.
- Workout 6 times a week and make sure to switch up the types of workouts I’m doing.
- Remember to ask myself at every meal, “How does this food make me feel?”
- Get at least 6 hours of sleep-aim for 8.
- Bring my lunch to work at least 3 times a week.
- Eat as clean as possible and eat at least 1 fruit per day.
I can already see changes in my body (8 inches of change, to be exact!), and I’m hoping my motivation only increases from here. This boot camp has sent me back into the routine of working out on a regular basis, and it’s up to me going forward to make sure that I hold myself accountable and don’t stray back to old habits.