Week One Recap
I’m a week and a half into my challenge and things are going okay. I had a feeling Denver was going to put a damper on my eating and working out, andddd I was right. These next few weeks are going to be a challenge for me with the amount of traveling I’m doing, but I’m hoping that I learned from some of the choices I made last weekend and can stay more on track these next couple months!
Starting weight: 130
Current weight: 128 (I’m willing to bet that most of this loss is just water weight, which is totally fine with me)
Week One Workouts
Monday, September 3rd:Total Body-SHRED workout
Tuesday, September 4th: Arms/Abs-SHRED workout
Wednesday, September 5th: Total Body-SHRED workout; Barre Burn class
Thursday, September 6th: Turbo Kick 40 minute Stretch
Friday, September 7th: Total Body-SHRED workout
Saturday, September 8th: OFF
Things I did well:
- Completed 1 two-a-day workout.
- Ate a Mark Bar for breakfast on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday..this is huge for me because I usually eat like crap on weekends, especially if I’m traveling.
- Only drank 2 beers the entire weekend!
Things I need to improve:
- Working out when traveling-I ended up taking 3 days off!
- Making better food choices when eating out.
- Switching up my workouts…more yoga, barre, pilates, etc.
I’ll be posting my favorite nutrition/fitness websites and blogs later on this afternoon-just wanted to get this recap out of the way first!